We will be taking additional precautions during the weekend to help keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Spectators will be allowed, but numbers will be controlled to prevent over crowding. Pay on the door (cashless payment is available).
- One-way system on poolside for swimmers
- We ask that you wear face coverings in situations where you are in close proximity to other people.
- Proof of a negative COVID test is not required, nor is a declaration form. Anyone showing any COVID symptoms should not attend.
November Open Meet
We are pleased to present to you our November Open Meet details.
Now in its 27th year, our Short Course Meet is growing in quality, and we hope to make this year?s event the most successful ever, with fast swimming and a superb atmosphere, in one of the fastest short course pools in the country.
We will include all information and regular updates on this website. A map of the area and directions to Life Leisure Grand Central is also available here.
We look forward to receiving your entries.
Head Coach // Meet Promoter
07919 004 071
There will Sports Massage available on site during the meet. Details can be found here:
Accepted Entries Published
Please check the entries list, and email Ian Proud if you have any queries or corrections: email@example.com
Afternoon Sessions Confirmed
Saturday S3 and Sunday S5 – 1pm Warm Up for 2pm start
Included in the pack:
- Meet Information
- Meet Conditions
- Programme of Events
- Minimum Qualifying Standards
- Individual Entry Form
Calling All Officials
If you are a qualified Official, then please contact Jackie Beard-Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org
Even if you’re not an official, we still need your help. If you are available over the weekend, even if only for one session, please get in touch with Mandy Bell on email@example.com and we will find you a job.